Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

About Me.

Who Am I?And what the heck am I going to talk about ?
I am a Sahm to my 2 kids both of whom I home school.We do it by choice. We love the freedom homeschooling has given us.We do a great number of things in a day!Apart from homeschooling I have several interests and passions,some of them have all but disappeared partly because I am short on time, & partly because I moved onto other things.
I hope you will come along with me on this journey where I hope to share with you the wonderful books,kits,websites and apps that have helped our journey so far.For the record all our curriculum choices are secular,there may be an author here and there that have a creation bent,if so it did not reflect in their material .
I am also a passionate supporter of teenwithadream.org
makeawish.org and jefferymodell foundation and primaryimmune.org

No comments:

Post a Comment